news & important updates
- As you are aware the last date for filing form DIR-3 KYC without fee has expired on 15th September 2018. The process of deactivating the non-compliant DINs is in progress and is likely to be completed by 20th September 2018. Please note that the form DIR-3 KYC will not be available for filing during the pendency of this activity (from 16th September 2018 to 20th September 2018).
- Consequent upon the Amendment in Schedule V/rules and
commencement of sections 66 to 70 of the Companies Amendment Act, 2017 (with effect from 12.09.2018) form MR-2 has been temporarily withdrawn from the portal so as to make it applicable only for appointment or re-appointment of managerial personnel. The revised MR-2 for seeking ‘approval of Central Government for the approval of appointment or reappointment of Managing Director or Whole Time Director or Manager’ would be made available soon for filing purposes. A suitable notification would also be published on the portal once the form is made available. Stakeholders may plan accordingly.
- Forms SCP, AOC-4, Addendum, ICP, 23AC-XBRL and ADJ are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 13th SEPTEMBER, 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Invitation through nominations invited for National CSR Awards(1834 KB)
- Filling up of posts in the office of Director General, CCI on deputation basis(1238 KB)
- Report of the Committee to review offences under Companies Act, 2013 - Suggestions / Comments invited.(330 KB)
- 1. As per the extant rules, in respect of an individual who is in possession
of Duplicate/Multiple DINs, he can retain the Oldest DIN only. DINs
obtained later have to be surrendered.
Please note that on approval of form DIR-5, all existing/erstwhile associations of the surrendered DIN shall be automatically
mapped to the retained DIN.
2. In respect of an individual with a single DIN, if it is/was once associated with any LLP or Company, it is NOT eligible for surrender. Stakeholders
may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- Notification regarding Designation of Special Court Dated 05.09.2018(1646 KB)
- While filing DIR-3 KYC form, all stakeholders are requested to use PAN based DSC in case of Indian Nationals i.e., DSC should contain PAN as specified in the form.
In respect of foreign nationals, applicant's name in DSC would be matched with his/her name entered while filing the form(DIR-3 KYC).
In case the PAN /Name in DSC does not match with PAN/Name entered in the form, they would be required to get a DSC with PAN/Name as specified in the form.
- As part of updating its registry, MCA would be conducting KYC of all Directors of all companies annually through a new eform viz. DIR-3 KYC
to be notified and deployed shortly. Accordingly, every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, would be mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC
on or before 31st August,2018. While filing the form,the Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID would have to be mandatorily indicated and would be duly verified by One Time Password(OTP). The form should be filed by every Director using his own DSC and should be duly certified by a practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA). Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also.
After expiry of the due date by which the KYC form is to be filed,the MCA21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of such deactivated DINs shall be allowed upon payment of a specified fee only, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken.
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- Office order dated 22.06.2017(59 KB)
- Engagement of consultants - circular dated 29.05.2017(2.3 MB)
- Notice inviting comments on the draft Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017(98 KB)
- Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017(325 KB)
- Invitation of Application for National CSR Awards
- Webinar video on Incorporation of Companies held at ICSI on
21 April 2017
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document